Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Experiences

This weekend was the wine and food show in Hamilton. This show has been going on for a number of years however this is the first time that I have even heard of it. Accompanying The Grange's winemaker and friend Jeff Innes and joined by 5th Town Cheese company I have found some new Gems you must try.

For about 2 years now I have wanted to check out Prince Edward County. After this weekend I have tasted some of the best whites and cheeses I have ever had. I will be planning a trip in a month or two and report on my findings.

Another gem at the show was Black Creek beer. Now I am a pretty nostalgic person whether it is food or what I am drinking. These craft beers had an amazing amount of flavour and great finish and they were not even in cask!! They are located in Toronto in the Pioneer Village. It is a tourist area but the product is well worth it and the whole area is the same way it was hundreds of years ago.

Check these places out and I recommend you go see them!

www.blackcreek.ca
www.fifthtown.ca
www.grangeofprinceedward.com

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment