Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Patience has run out

Well I originally wanted to wait until the new site www.niagaracatering.ca was able to connect all of my blog but I felt like starting to bring some of the stories and revelations that have been going on. I have waited very patiently for people to help out with the site and have cut ties with a few businesses and people that said they would help finish it off. I have contacted someone new so hopefully everything I want done to bring you the best culinary site dedicated to Niagara Cuisine will be completed soon.

So while I talk with this new business on completing this task I will start bringing you some of the food stories that have been worked on over the weeks. We have a lot going on and I am looking forward to bringing it to the community.

Slainte and keep cooking,

Shawn

No comments:

Post a Comment