Monday, October 11, 2010

When you have nothing

My friends have long made fun of me for some of the creations I come up with when it comes to having nothing. The idea of a chef is not just someone that can take the best ingredients and make something great its the ones that can take "nothing" and make something great out of that.

So you have a can of tuna and pasta on the stove from last night......I know a very tasty start. You see this is what I had to start with as I was hungry but had no proteins. So I went through the fridge to see what I had available to me....which as most bachelors isn't much.

What did I create?



Tuna Pasta with a Spicy Curry Rose Sauce....College students just got a little more refined because of this dish.



Who says you can't be creative with left overs!!

As my family is visiting the relations and I am here working, I am sure that Ill put something together out of the large amounts of turkey coming back. Should create the "Reality Cookbook", a book designed around making food out of left overs and scraps..now that is real family cooking!

Slainte and Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment