Thursday, January 13, 2011

Food for a Cure

There has been a lot of things going on with Artisanal Palate in the past few weeks so I feel its time for an update. I launched the prepared food and preserve label of the company called Gourmet Niagara. This label will be a mix of gourmet preserves, soups, pastas, and other prepared foods.

You can find the store located by the red tab at www.NiagaraCatering.ca or go directly to the store at http://apgourmetniagara.wazala.com. I did a soft opening last weekend but this week I am planning bigger and better things.

In exactly 6 months I am hoping to be riding into Niagara for the Ride to Conquer Cancer. With an extensive family history of Cancer this is a cause that truly is close to my heart. So while training this morning I came up with "Food for a Cure".

Food for a cure will run from January 13th to March 31st, where I will donate 15% of my total sales/bookings to the Ride to Conquer Cancer. So this is how it works, go to the site and order food, catering packages, cooking classes, anything from this company and I will give 15%.

Help me get to my $3000 goal in May to help out a cause and allow me to ride for a cause. You can also make direct donations on my profile page. So help me fill your bellies while you give others hope.

Slainte

Link to Ride to Conquer Cancer Profile
www.niagaracatering.ca/charity

No comments:

Post a Comment