Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Help, I Agreed to Cook!




Last year I created a series I called "Date Night" , a series designed to bail my friends (mostly guys) out on those wonderful dates they promise to cook dinner. The only problem is I know men and women that can burn Kraft Dinner! I have a few friends that would always call me growing up asking for recipes or food to give to a date.



Just think about it, women love a guy that can cook! So let's do some math here.



You + Cooking+ Date+Your Place = GOOD TIMES



So GUYS COOK FOR HER! The old thinking of men are suppose to be only professional cooks and women home cooks is dead. So I started to help my friends out on their dates and help set them up with great food. I would get a call the next day and be told how well it went. Some friends could handle more difficulty than others so that's how I would set up the meals. This process has saved my best friend's relationship 4 times, that's right 4! Not to mention all the bonus dinners, but that is how many times he got close to losing his soon to be wife. Some of us are not just great cooks but now you have a secret up your sleave...your very own chef behind the scene, Artisanal Palate. I highly recommend cooking for your date and have done it myself many times. You get a chance to learn a lot more about your date when you are not packed into a restaurant.



Now obviously this is not just for guys but let's face it. We make a lot more mistakes in relationships and it gets harder and harder to impress women. However, I have done this for female friends as well that get nervous in the kitchen.


So why call it Date Night?

Date Night was created so that you order the package, I create the menu and food and all you have to do is heat and serve. So Romeo, you look like a master chef and though you didn't do all the work, you still put some time in. You want to impress your lady, a restaurant is too simple. Have her over and spend time making your own food and you are going to be a winner in her eyes. Ladies the same thing you give a guy a great meal and you are set!


I have set up Date Night Packages to help guys propose, celebrate an anniversary and even a package to get them out of the dog house after they forgot about the anniversary. The packages are just another great way to celebrate your time together whether it is your first date or you have been married for 20 years.


With Valentine's Day (that's this coming Monday guys!) around the corner if you do not want to have to worry about some cookie cutter menu, long waits and chaotic atmosphere give Artisanal Palate a ring and see what our Date Night Packages are all about. So Romeo, good luck this Valentine's Day and Juliet if you want to surprise him instead...we have you covered.

Slainte and Happy Cooking
Visit us at www.niagaracatering.ca
or call
905-341-8666

No comments:

Post a Comment