Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Evening of Passion



I started Artisanal Palate and NiagaraCatering.ca on the foundation of passion, passion for my work and my food. While working in a restaurant I created the concept of the "Passion Experiments", a dinner series combining the stages of relationships with food. It was a unique way for me to tell a story with my food. This Saturday we took our culinary talents to a private household in Port Dalhousie, and had a great time with some awesome people. These people remembered me from a wine paired event I did for them over 2 years ago. Needless to say we hit it off right from the start and had a great time. I created Booklets with the written description of which stage we were at and the food we were serving and why. So here is a look into parts of the evening. I am sorry that there are not more pictures, I really need someone that will capture in the moment at times.


We started the evening with cocktails and hors d'oeuvres with our mushroom bruschetta and lobster cake being the star of the show. Though everyone liked all the hors d'oeuvres



We started the evening enjoying the symbol of the experiment; Charcuterie. Charcuterie is a symbol for taking your time and having patience as over times things get better. We will always have this course and use it as a gift in all of our wedding catering packages.


Roasted Beat and Goat Cheese Terrine with Lemon Chive Vinaigrette
Lobster Bisque with Butter Poached Lobster Tails and Cream Fraiche Foam


Seared Duck Breast with Mushroom Ravioli and Red Wine Jus
(was a secondary plate)

Our Mini Cherry Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Mousse Filling

Rich Homemade Vanilla & White Chocolate Ice Cream

Grab your friends, family or coworkers and book your Passion Experiment. Everyone had a great time and it is completely interactive. So if you are looking for a completely unique personal catering experiment these are just some of the ideas you can look forward to !

Slainte and Happy Cooking

For more information contact us. We are happy to help
http://www.niagaracatering.ca/


































































No comments:

Post a Comment